Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I am still alive, don't worry.

In case you guys haven't noticed, I am probably one of the world's worst at getting posts up with any sort of schedule or really at all, actually. Honestly, I have really been struggling with all of the other craziness that comes with life to put as much focus as I would like on to this blog. Which sucks. I started this blog as a place to relax and share all the geeky goodness that I can think of but now I get stuck feeling that this is us another thing that I forgot to do at the end of the night. That is definitely not I wanted. 

The last three posts that I have been able to upload have basically been me repeating myself, apologizing for not posting like I promised or not posting at all. I mean, I am really starting to sound like a broken record-- I already talk too much, I definitely don't need to start repeating on myself :). Reading through my last three posts, I spent a lot of time trying to decide if I even wanted to stick with this, especially because I haven't been able to get my crap together so far to do anything more than apology posts. What I eventually decided was that I want to stick with this. I want to commit, even if it is just my mom and my boyfriend's mom that actually read this  (Love you guys!), to posting things that I find inspiration, writing about about things that make me feel creative, and all of geeky things I can find. 

So here goes shot number four. I got some advice from some pretty amazing bloggers through the Female Geek Bloggers- an online community through Google+ and I am going to change things up a little bit with this blog and I really really hope you guys like the changes as much as I think you will. 

Thank you for sticking with me guys.

loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment