Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

BYOB- A Different Type of Party.

     Okay so I will admit it right now, I may or may not have mislead you guys on this title of this posting. I mean don't get me wrong, I love a shot of Tequila as much as the next girl but I decided to something a little different with this post.

   My main idea for BYOB or Be Your Own Beautiful is share things, people that inspired me, and just other random pieces of the world that make me feel good about myself. There is so so many things that are floating through our social media feeds, popping up on our televisions, and even in the words we say to each other that are meant to make us feel like crap. It is hard to focus on things that we like about ourselves, instead of unwanted pounds, a bad hair or all of the other things about ourselves that we compare against someone else  

  I think this is probably one of the sections or posts of this blog is what I am most exicited about. I will have a new post up every Tuesday so come back :)

(And yes,  I know that today is Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment