Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Youtube is Hard!!!

What is Shane playing tonight?!
More friggen Madden.
Uggh. 

Alrighty guys, I am wicked bummed. I was so psyched to post my video for you all and to get my co-hosting on but unfortunately my camera chose to through a hissy fit. We got our house all clean, a little filming spot all set up, a fully charged camera and now the damn thing won't focus! I pretty sure we did about thirty takes and none of them are actually focused on our face :(

Needless to say I am a sad panda tonight. 
Also, word to the wise, falling in the sand at the beach with your camera to catch your fall is probably not a good life choice. . All I hear now are little crunches :(( 

We are planning on having another video shot by next weekend. We will be down with our families for some pre-holiday celebrating and hopefully I can sweet talk my lovely mother into letting me "borrow" her camera. .Although I thinking that may require a bribe or two!


loveeeeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment