Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Drum Roll Please!!!

What is Shane Playing Tonight?!
Believe it  or not, we are actually watching other people play video games. . 
You guys should check out the Angry Video Game Nerd on YouTube. 
He is pretty awesome.
(And that is coming from someone that doesn't know whole lot about video games!)


OKAY!
Ready for happy news?!
(Or at least happy for me?! And possibly you know that I think about it?!)

It is nothing major but I have actually decided to give the whole Co-host aspect of this blog a shot :)
Meaning over the next week, I am planning on filming a short little something something to post up here and maybe even on youtube! Who knows what it will be about or even how long it will be but I am excited. I mean, I spend so much friggen time watching Youtube videos of all of these awesome girls creating things, trying all of these different looks, and hauling all of these cute clothes that I finally have decided to give it a real shot. I hope you guys peek back in to see what I come up with! I am thinking Sunday night. . Don't make any plans, yo. 
Just kidding. .
But seriously come watch ; )

love your stinkin faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment